2017 Reflection & Rants

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Salam and hi people :D

Currrently 11:04 pm, December 30, 2017. Somewhere in Darulaman.


2017 dah nak habis. Keputusan sem lepas pun dah diumumkan. Alhamdulillah, not that bad. Worst paper goes to paper yang jawab paling cepat sebab takleh fokus (I had flu), dalam kepala fikir nak balik rest je. Hehe.

Anyway, let's look back to the journey. Not really a glory year, but I guess it was a good one. The first term went quite well, even though at first I thought I won't survive. Sempat keluar jejalan dengan team teater #lembahlagenda in January, meraikan kemenangan tahun lepas dan saat-saat akhir bersama (ceyy). Also went to visit some places - Muzium Kesenian Islam & Arkib Negara.

I had my first KOT in IB (well, not that bad) and learned 5 games in koku permainan (my first time playing anything and to score any marks is beyond good. heee). Consider this an achievement because I'm terrible at sports. (when I say terrible I mean disaster)

And the best part goes to Simulasi Akta 174, a great experience with my batchmates. It was my first attempt to actually memorise the script. Not perfect, but worth the effort, I guess? Buat skrip penuh dengan team, kena reject, lepastu buat balik, ubah sana sini sampai latihan terakhir pun masih ubah-ubah. Nak pilih lagu, sound effect, jalan cerita. Takda benda yang senang. And things won't work if it wasn't the team. And that satisfying moment when everyone said our show was great.

And another best memory I had in 2017 is my PBS 1. Masih terkesan sampai sekarang. Murid dan cikgunya tak ramai, jadi sempat kenal majoriti warga sekolah masa PBS. Takda masa nak lepak dalam bilik guru sangat sebab sentiasa ada benda nak dibuat. Dan sebab PBS ni jugak dapat peluang jadi photografer selepas sekian lama tak pegang kamera. I'm not good at taking pictures but I'm a memory hoarder. Paling best, ada gambar dengan semua cikgu2 & staff sekolah masa HAC depa. Rasa macam dah posting situ :') Paling rindu suasana sekolah, cikgu-cikgu and the kids. Aku selalu sampai awal, dan budak2 ni akan datang salam and say good morning to me. That makes my day, everyday I'm there. (p/s: Aku tak mengajar so depa taktau aku garang ;p)

Classmates' memories - Johan lakonan kursus pergigian, bonding time jejalan beraya sampai Shah Alam, also losing mummy & daddy and another sister, Beena. Tak dilupakan, kenangan camping sebelah kolej kediaman, melawat muzium bnm dan shooting (also 1st time) for video contest promo. Grand dinner was also great, my first time going just to eat, tanpa risau nak perform apa-apa. Dan pengalaman baharu jugak uruskan team teater, won the third place. :)

What else?

Discovered some inspiring beings; Neelofa & Aida Azlin. They are now my idols :D Also my happy pills would be Life at Thinker by Thinker Studios (they're on Youtube).

Here's my favourite advice from Aida Azlin ;

"There is enough for everyone."

"Always be in two states, patience or gratitude."

--------

I asked my friends on the life lessons thing and would like to share it here. (name stated wasn't real names, but they know who they are :p)

"I just live one day and repeat 364 days, next year I wish I can live 365 days in different styles." 
-LWS

"Stay alone."
-ABHA

"Move on tu sebenarnya seronok."
-Ad. Mn.

"It hurts when you love someone who can't love you back. And no matter how you try to push it away, it'll still be there, leaving a bleeding scar and a broken heart."
-Tsrm

"Don't trust yourself too much. At the end of the day, you hurt yourself the most."
-Jay

"Kurangkan makan dan maintain."
-A guy next door

"Learn to live without you."
-AL

"Usia tua tak dijanjikan kepada sesiapa."
-Fad

"I should move on from this one."
-GD

Dan yang paling panjang, from Sfm.

1. Jangan letakkan sepenuh pengharapan kepada manusia
2. Buat perkara yang kita suka tetapi masih dalam peraturan Allah.
3. Buat baik dalam apa jua perkara
4. Jangan mudah diperbodohkan dengan kebaikan orang lain yang disebaliknya ada kemahuan atas kelebihan kita.
5. Be yourself and love yourself more than others.

Personally for me, to start my new year;

1. Everyone need to start somewhere. Start wherever you are with whatever you have.
2 .Never feel safe when you're in your comfort zone.
3. It will always hurt and no one else would care. So, care for yourself.
4. Rejections may hurt both sides. People who hurt you hurt themselves too.
5. Nature is a great escape plan.



A closure for 2017. Till then. Adios.


Comments