Hello 2020


Hi. Hello 2020.

Nampaknya makin tahun makin susut bilangan post kat blog ni. Ciann. 2019 had passed so no more 2019 wrap up. Heh.

Nothing much. Last year (which ended yesterday) was fine. Okay je la. A normal year, normal vibes but with a bunch of new people and new things. Achievement? None. Oh, maybe I could say I failed miserably in new things or new journey. Some are so close to be done but didn’t, others were just so close to be started but, nope. Was that new? No. That happens all the time.

I have stepped into the 'serious writing'. Went for classes, worked for drafts, meet new sifu and officers also fellow writers. But idk, man. Something just doesn’t feel right. I feel it wasn’t me. It wasn’t in my jellies (bak kata pikachu). Mungkin berada di situ, untuk tujuan itu, tak kena dengan diri. Motivasi yang tinggi awalnya semakin memencilkan diri. Akhirnya tergantung sepi gitu aje.

I enjoyed writing, just not writing to please others, or for the sake of incentives. I write when I want to, and what I want. Well, seems like I can’t fit in ‘their world’.

There’s another few unhappy chapters of 2019 but let just let them go. Time flies, not so much to be wasted.

Good thing; met a lot of new people especially from camp, new practicum school & the writing workshop. And I had this one thing I enjoyed a lot this year which is to share my knowledge, experience and thoughts to the people who needs. Not everyone will need your sharing, but few will thanked you for that. And I’m beyond happy to help. :)

Life Lessons 2019.

2019
1. Keep your goals to yourself. Get it done and clap for yourself.
2. You attract what you feel.
3. When something didn't go your way; change, leave OR lose.
4. Good environment, good people & good vibes beats great achivement.
5.  Buat tesis awal² is a scam (your mind works with due dates).

So here’s to a better 2020. A better year and a better me. It’ll be my last semester in degree. Harap dapat siap tesis, survived, konvo dan posting dengan jayanya.

Till then, adios.